My Time Capsule lets you take a “snapshot” of your present life, put it away for safekeeping, and preserve it for the future. It’s easy and fun, and every- thing you need is inside. When you open your time capsule years from now, you will be amazed at what you have forgotten and surprised by how much you and the world around you have changed. Making My Time Capsule is easy and fun, and everything you need is inside!
- HELLO FUTURE SELF: Take a “snapshot” of your present life, put it away and preserve it for the future inside Peaceable Kingdom’s Time Capsule. When you open it years from now, you will be amazed by how much has changed!
- ACTIVITIES THAT GROW: Kids learn to reflect on themselves and their experiences as they create, and later open, their time capsule. It’s a fun activity that becomes a treasure in years to come!
- HEART & SOUL: Peaceable Kingdom journals and gifts inspire reflection and empathy with meaningful writing prompts and activities. Build writing skills and emotional well-being as you engage your mind!
- CLASSROOM ACTIVITY: Use the Time Capsule in your classroom! Collect notes and items to re-open at the end of the year to see how much you’ve learned; or save it for a future class to learn about the past!
- DETAILS: 2 picture frames, 6 labeling-tags, 3 pre-designed letters, a letter for your future self, an envelope for mementos, a 40-page prompted logbook about you, 1 sealing sticker, 8″x 6″ metal tin box time capsule and a how-to-guide. (For ages 7 and up)