A Nutcracker Ballet Inspired Party
Thank you to Starleana from The Party By Star for collaborating with us on this guest post,
'Tis the Season to spread holiday magic, and a Nutcracker Ballet inspired party is so on trend.
In this blog post, we share all the magical details for how you can easily pull together a nutcracker ballet themed kids table at your next holiday party and be the hostess with the mostest or simply to add a splash of whimsy to delight your loved ones.
Some of the items we used and recommend are:
- Meri Meri Nutcracker Theatre Advent Calendar
- Meri Meri Nutcracker Cupcake Kit
- Meri Meri Nutcracker Sketchbook
- Meri Meri Nutcracker Festive Crackers
For the rest of the items, we will be using items you might already have in your home and a lot of creativity and imagination! :)
Putting together a party, with all the decor, activities, and snacks can be a daunting task. However, it doesn’t have to be! This sweet Sugar Plum soirée was put together with a few items from Lemonade Party Box in addition to items found around the home.
The Nutcracker Theatre Advent Calendar was the focal point for this cute tablescape and is a stunning keepsake that will become a special tradition to share with your family for years to come. So much magic can be created around one signature item, and this one in particular had the most dreamy pallet that made selecting a few more Nutcracker themed Lemonade Party Box items an absolute breeze. Here is how to create this beautiful ballet bash in a few simple steps:
- Once you have selected a few key items, lay everything out in front of you to get a good sense of the colour scheme and what can be added from your home that will help accent it.
- Next, set your table. If you have a table runner or chargers, place them to help ground your tablescape.
- If you are able, add some magical touches to your vertical space. Balloon garlands are a simple, yet impactful way to really wow your guests with minimal effort and cost! And if you’re crafty, make some snowflakes with your kiddos to hang from the balloons.
- Personalize your place settings. These Festive Crackers are not just super cute, but also so much fun for your little ones to pop open. Top it off with little name tags to get them excited about having their own special place at the table.
- Finally, play around with what you have in your home to make the table setting extra special. I promise that you have lots of items in your home that you can add to make any party so special for your children.
- Most importantly, have fun! The holidays can be such a stressful time. So if you find yourself hosting, make it fun for you, because when you have fun, everyone has fun <3.
Concept, Styling, Photos by : @thepartybystar
Tableware, Garlands, Nutcracker Advent Calendar by @lemonadepartybox